Service Manager is a multi award winning software solution for Service, Job Cost and Maintenance industries. As a Sage Software Endorsed Solution, Service Manager is fully integrated to the Sage 300 ERP accounting suite, providing true accountability from a central point to help you manage the resources, products and services your business offers.
Garry Beattie, partner at HBM Integrated, is North America’s foremost expert in Service Manager.
Service Manager for Sage 300 ERP
Communicate with your employees or customers from anywhere day or night using wireless PDA, mobile/cell Phone or Notebook technologies or via the internet in order to save time, lower expenses, monitor profitability, increase productivity and most importantly, improve customer service and satisfaction.
Service Manager will accommodate your workflow today and can be easily tailored to grow with your business into the future. Whether for your own internal operations or for commercial operations, if you are involved in contracting, job cost management, preventative maintenance or general equipment servicing, then your business can benefit by deploying a Service Manager solution.
Service Manager Highlights
- Create and manage templates, quotations, jobs, projects, Invoices, Credit Notes, Cost Only entries, requisitions, purchases, receipts, and issue parts/stock, labour and other services and track budgets and profitability. Includes multi-currency and Service Center/Branch accounting.
- Schedule jobs, employees/contractors, tasks, equipment and other resource. View workloads, plan ahead, allocate and reschedule resources, record time entries,and manage conflicts.
- Preventative maintenance functions allow you to create task and service activities based on conditions, meter values and schedules. Assign resources, take measurements/meter readings, and predict maintenance loading and material requirements.
- Tracking of serialized inventory and equipment (includes equipment transfers, warranty, RMA’s, symptoms, faults and solutions, rentals, returns/ exchange rotations, history, life cycle profitability).
- Create Service/Site Level Agreements, Warranty and Meter Agreements, including preventative maintenance to monitor and support your customers with definable response prioritization, parts/service cover, profit reports, warnings.
- Employees can modify and create jobs via the internet using the Employee Portal or let your customers save you time and money by logging jobs and viewing information via the Customer Portal in a self service process.
- PDA and Notebook field solutions fully integrate online (real time) or offline (full sync up process) allowing employees to stay in touch with the office and update jobs and tasks as they are received and the work is completed.